Terminator E85 Conversion

thewrubelator

Established Member
Hey, have on 03 Terminator, Stage 3 Cams/Heads, LTs, 80LB, mild port Eaton. Car made 522/494 @13psi/22*. Wanting to go E85 (Obviously). I don't plan on getting to crazy with the car, probably a blower upgrade down the road, but for now its staying how it is for the most part. I don't need the biggest and baddest fuel system, I would like to get Lethals Budget return system while its on sale for Black Friday! My question is would GT Supercar pumps be sufficient volume for now? I would like to snag the pumps on here, but want to be sure that they will work with the setup!

Michael Plackis

Established Member
The original ford gt pumps are not E85 compatible but there are “improved” gt pumps that are E85 compatible and supposedly flow more

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
The original ford gt pumps are not E85 compatible but there are “improved” gt pumps that are E85 compatible and supposedly flow more

My 04 had had the "Original" GT pumps since 2007. They have been on E85 since 2009 and have never had an issue. They are fine.

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
I have the lethal 1400hp system with the 2 465 pumps. Works great and even drove it from Chicago to Nashville this summer on 93 with no overheat fuel issues.

On E85 I turn the TVS to 22LB of boost and it runs perfect.

thewrubelator

Established Member
Thanks for the reply’s everyone! I decided I am just going to save my pennies a little longer and go with larger pumps, such as 465s. That way it’s done and I don’t have to think about it when I do end up going to a TVS. The goal with the car is 700 on E, but if I wanted more, I don’t want to have to buy pumps again!

I will be ordering A lethal kit this winter, that way I can really see how much the 85 will improve the car come spring time. Lots to do this winter!!!

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
Thanks for the reply’s everyone! I decided I am just going to save my pennies a little longer and go with larger pumps, such as 465s. That way it’s done and I don’t have to think about it when I do end up going to a TVS. The goal with the car is 700 on E, but if I wanted more, I don’t want to have to buy pumps again!

I will be ordering A lethal kit this winter, that way I can really see how much the 85 will improve the car come spring time. Lots to do this winter!!!

Can’t go wrong with the TVS. 702whp 690wtq with the kill pulley on. Some have pulled down even greater numbers.

On 93 I was averaging over 20mpg on the Chicago to Nashville drive. Love the TVS.

thewrubelator

Established Member
Can’t go wrong with the TVS. 702whp 690wtq with the kill pulley on. Some have pulled down even greater numbers.

On 93 I was averaging over 20mpg on the Chicago to Nashville drive. Love the TVS.

That’s awesome. I’ve heard great things about them, I’m going to talk to VMP when I go to PRI in Indy, and hopefully get one ordered up. I hope I can run a more moderate pulley and click 700, the car is just begging for more! Already has LMS Heads and Cams, clicked off 522 @ 13psi with the stock blower. So I’m really excited to get the blower on there.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread