Terminator Dyno Compilation

Intervention302

Established Member

I had posted the original video abour 2-3 weeks ago. But realized I had made a few editing errors and wanted to make it 60p as well.

So I went ahead and reuploaded it to get it closer to how I envisioned it.

Help us Cobra guys make it to Spring. Only a little more to go

I can't wait to shoot more film this Season

Last edited:

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Kevin, your car is by far my favorite terminator on the site, and in the best color hands down. How bout some kill mode 931rwhp pull/1/4 mile vids?

Last edited:

Intervention302

Established Member
Kevin, your car is by far my favorite terminator on the site, and in the best color hands down. How bout some kill mode 931rwhp pull/1/4 mile vids?

I'll work on that.

1/4 Mile will be tough. Its not caged, and on stock axles with drag radials. Can you spell disaster? lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was fun! Well done on the video, Kevin. No doubt you have one of the absolute nicest Terminators on the planet.

How many owners of your Cobra before you bought it?

Watching that drive segment that started at 6:25, my pulse quickened, bringing back those adrenaline pumping moments behind the wheel of my '03 DSG Cobra. Oh, my!! IMO the Terminator will always be King because it just puts you, as the driver, in a whole different heart-pounding world. If I still had mine, it would always be so hard to drive home and park it. I always so felt one with the car.
upload_2020-2-29_8-10-35.png

Intervention302

Established Member
That was fun! Well done on the video, Kevin. No doubt you have one of the absolute nicest Terminators on the planet.

How many owners of your Cobra before you bought it?

Watching that drive segment that started at 6:25, my pulse quickened, bringing back those adrenaline pumping moments behind the wheel of my '03 DSG Cobra. Oh, my!! IMO the Terminator will always be King because it just puts you, as the driver, in a whole different heart-pounding world. If I still had mine, it would always be so hard to drive home and park it. I always so felt one with the car.
View attachment 1625933

I am the 3rd owner.

The first owner was quick. Less than 2 years, then sold to a nice well off gentleman who owned it and took care of it for a long time. Then, sold to me

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good owners list. Ready for Spring? Official, that is, since we've had, at least down here in CT, a winter that has felt more like spring since January.

Intervention302

Established Member
Good owners list. Ready for Spring? Official, that is, since we've had, at least down here in CT, a winter that has felt more like spring since January.

I'm just hoping for no more snow.

I'm actually listing my first home up for sale next week. Big things coming in 2020

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Nice vid! awesome choice of wheels, cant go wrong with any of those combos you had and have. Have you ever had the engine rebuilt? Those are some awesome numbers you put down.

Users who are viewing this thread