Termi.,., termy

should Termi and Termy be added to the profanity filter?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Vbulletin has a handy feature called "replacement variables" we use them quite often on our message board to keep annoying words to a minimum. It also makes for a much more entertaining swear filter..

+1, On my website, I have it set to when you type the word Jack(the half owner of the site), it says ***...haha

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
And that's how we know you are g.,.,.
oh wait.,,.

lol I just saw this, In all reality though, I think its a good idea. It would shut alot of people up and it would be nice to never see those damn words again in my life.

And people that are saying we need to grow up, I appologize for not being as amazing of an adult as you. I wish nothing more than to grow into the Termi loving, beer drinking, sex having awesome grown ups you are. Maybe someday...just maybe....

mrose75

Established Member
And people that are saying we need to grow up, I appologize for not being as amazing of an adult as you. I wish nothing more than to grow into the Termi loving, beer drinking, sex having awesome grown ups you are. Maybe someday...just maybe....

It's never gonna happen, YOU!!! You'll be for Ed to type tr entire word Terminator or it's legal abbreviation Cobra for the rest of your miserable little life. So accept that and drink beer and have sex at your present age.... The sooner you do that the sooner we can move on to the next "Which port is better, Posi or Steggy??" thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
The sooner you do that the sooner we can move on to the next "Which port is better, Posi or Steggy??" thread.

I was actually about to make a thread about that but since you brought it up? Which port is better? And what mods do I need to support 500 HP, also what size tire will fit on a 10.5 rim. Oh and which pulley should get, what about a CAI or RAI? Which one is better?

But for the record, I cant drink beer or have sex out here lol...

Last edited:

mrose75

Established Member
Actually it's proven best if you have Steggy do the Stage IV and then send it for a Posi Race port. No, I don't have data to back this up, I just know this to be true because my friend's cousin knows someone at Ford that races his Terminator like that and beat a F16 last week. It's on YouTube somewhere.

Damn, when are you coming back. A couple of days, no?

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Yea about a week, I fly for KAF here in a couple days (Craziest ****ing Chinook ride in the world going over the mountains lol). But should hopefully get on a bird for Ali Al Salem on or around a week from now. No Camp Buerhing (SP?) this time around lol.

Users who are viewing this thread