Term Paper on Mustangs

99cobraclone

Established Member
Does anyone know of where I can get some good info on the history of the Mustang? I have to write a 12 page paper on it. Any help would be great as would a complete paper ;-)

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by kaboom
www.goggle.com search for mustang term paper or mustang history
hmm goggle that's a new one! Haha I have checked google and its hard to get any sources other then people's personal sites. I was only kidding about the completed paper I don't roll that way.

Lomancobra

Established Member
If you go to borders or barnes and noble they will undoubtedly have a bunch of books that will help you out.

I have one entitled "Mustang: The Original Muscle Car". It is very detailed and I think it's everything you will need for your report. It includes all the stories about the development of the car and Lee Iacoca's plan.

Good luck

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by Lomancobra
If you go to borders or barnes and noble they will undoubtedly have a bunch of books that will help you out.

I have one entitled "Mustang: The Original Muscle Car". It is very detailed and I think it's everything you will need for your report. It includes all the stories about the development of the car and Lee Iacoca's plan.

Good luck

Thanks man I appreciate it!

Calebp

Established Member
I have two giant books on mustangs... relatively cheap too.. get one called like.... 40 years of Mustang, or Mustang - 40 years... i don't remember exactly, but it's something to that effect - it's an AWESOME book - details every mustang up to the 03 cobra.

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
99CobraClone...I'd love to read your finished paper. Not to worry, I am not a college student now or in the future...lol

~ Fresh :beer:

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by Fresh Cobra
99CobraClone...I'd love to read your finished paper. Not to worry, I am not a college student now or in the future...lol

~ Fresh :beer:

I'll post it when I get done, but its due next tuesday so it will probably be another week. Thanks everyone for their help; everyone rocks here :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread