>>>>>>> term. Or sn95 <<<<<<<

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Just sit down and do the math out. In order to properly build an SN95 car with that much power you are easily looking at 10 - 15 alone in engine work...not to mention whatever else is wrong with the car. You could open up the motor and find all kinds of shit broken.

OR

buy a terminator and be at those power levels already.

Getting into a car like that is a lot of work, time and $$ and takes a lot of expertise.

See where I am going with this?

black 10th vert

Established Member
Just sit down and do the math out. In order to properly build an SN95 car with that much power you are easily looking at 10 - 15 alone in engine work...not to mention whatever else is wrong with the car. You could open up the motor and find all kinds of shit broken.

OR

buy a terminator and be at those power levels already.

Getting into a car like that is a lot of work, time and $$ and takes a lot of expertise.

See where I am going with this?

This is some great advice. I should also mention that you will end up with a much more street friendly car at the higher hp levels with a Terminator, than to try to build a comparable sn95. Just something else to think about.

mike302

03BLKVENM
Established Member
this is some great advice. I should also mention that you will end up with a much more street friendly car at the higher hp levels with a terminator, than to try to build a comparable sn95. Just something else to think about.

i agree 100% with you on that! Thats why i like the terminator! Ima have a talk with my brother and set numbers together and see if its affordable if not im just go with the sn 95!

But believe me i much rather have the terminator, specially bcuz it was mine and now i want it back!

Users who are viewing this thread