"Ten Years of Terminators" Car Color ROLL CALL

What color Terminator are you bringing to the meet?

• Zinc Yellow or Screaming Yellow- Post which one

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Black

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Oxford White

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Dark Shadow Gray or Mineral Grey- Post which one

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Torch Red

• Satin Silver or Silver Metallic- Post which one

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Redfire Metallic

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Sonic Blue

• Mystichrome

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Competition Orange

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Can't wait... Going to fire up mine next week and have it retuned for 18#'s and a little more timing.

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
I agree.
Terminator sightings are such a rare sight. I think thats certainly an added mystique about our cars. :coolman:
To have so many in one place at one time will be a real treat. They all are modded out to different degrees so not one will be the same.
I will say that I'm surprised at the current color leaders. I know it's still early but I would've thought there would be more blacks and reds in the mix.

Haha I thought the same thing. I wanted DSG thinking it would be somewhat rare being made only one year. SB was my second choice but there was a few for sale near me at verackas and a few that live in the area. Now theres a DSG one town over and havnt seen any of the SBs in the past 2 years lol

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Yea I know, I meant justin coming from lowell, to dedham to you guys, then back up towards the pike to worcester....He's going to have to pass me to go to dedham and then you guys are gonna pass me again on the way to worcester, Maybe I'll take the cruise out to Dedham to you guys with him also before worcester.
Justin never drives his car so it'll be good to stretch his legs :lol::lol:
sounds good, lol we are acting like its THIS sunday haha

damn i wish it was nice out already, this storm isnt gonna help either...:nono:
Thats what I was thinking :lol1:, I'm dying this year...feels like the winter from 2 years ago all over again

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Yea I know, I meant justin coming from lowell, to dedham to you guys, then back up towards the pike to worcester....He's going to have to pass me to go to dedham and then you guys are gonna pass me again on the way to worcester, Maybe I'll take the cruise out to Dedham to you guys with him also before worcester.

I live about 5 minutes away from Justin.......we are real close

Users who are viewing this thread