Tell me what you think of this stang!

billyfe390

Banned
The graphics would be kick ass IF you were looking at a tubbed foull on drag car with some draglites for wheels.

Rollin on dubs with da blower now=:xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: X1500000

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
:xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :nono: :nono:

Erick

Established Member
When I signed up at SVTPerformance.com I agreed to certain rules that prevent me from telling you what I really think of that car!

Coiled-up-GT

Careful with the Eyes...
Established Member
The first pic was pretty cool, but the second one, don't know about that :nonono:

Different wheels

Different paint scheme

Raise it up a little bit

...then maybe :thumbsup:

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
look are deceiving

1st pic I was like HELL YEA THAT BITCH SHOULD FLY, then I clicked on the second and damn near fainted. People these days, I'm rather speechless after seeing it droped and w/ those decals on it. :nonono: whatta shame. She had pontentiol too (sarcasticaly saying)

~B7~

Established Member
That car used to be on the cover of some Mustang magazine....can't remember which one. It's also in the club Severed Ties which is very respected and is a sister club to Negative Camber.

The car is obviously bagged and made to lay. I'll accept it for what it is......because it's nothing like anything else on these forums.

My truck is bagged, shaved and bodydropped....a little similar to this car.

5280stang

Established Member
Why?.....I mean point less pice of...why would you waste so much time and money on something like that. It's like having a screen door on a sub

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Ya, that car was on the cover of MM&FF Oct. 2001. The article says that it's a 6-71 blower and makes 7lbs. of boost on top of the 4.6L. No other spec's on the drivetrane. All stereo, suspension, and body stuff explained though.

Users who are viewing this thread