~TEASER PICS: SSR GT3's~

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Kinda crappy but this is the best i can do at the moment. Got my Hoosier DR's yesterday so i decide to get them installed and balanced today. I mount them on the car and i'm pretty sure i'm going to need to run a very small spacer or maybe replace or shave the IRS bolts just to be sure. Also, what do you guys think i should get for the front tires?? I'm thingking about going with either Nitto Invos or Falken Azenis-615s. Anyway here are some pictures and sorry about the dirty wheels.
DSCN0159.jpg

DSCN0164.jpg

DSCN0165.jpg

DSCN0160.jpg

Terrible picture but you kinda get the idea...
DSCN0161.jpg

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Drag radial? Haha; two radial grooves of xx" depth qualifies for a DOT rating approval...

Bet they HOOOOK though!

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Are you going to run those tires on the street and if so are you an organ donor?

Yes & Yes (seriously i am). The car is not a DD and the last time it saw rain was about 6 months ago. I just wanted something that will hook on the street and will do better than my Nittos at the track, which will be almost any other DR's.

Avenger

Established Member
Looking good !! I heard great things about the Azenis RT-615, that's what I would personally go with. However, running DR on the back kinda defeats the purpose of nice grippy tires in the front... :shrug:

Last edited:

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
go with the low profile bolts for safety, jmo, also you more likely than not will have to run a spacer...those are huge...good luck

Redfire_Cobra

Established Member
You will love these tires, I have 315/35/17 on my car now and they hook far better than any other tire (including BFG & M/T drag radials) that has been on my car to date. I just ordered a set of these in 325/50/15 to go on my welds for the track.

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Just what I need to go with my SSR GT-3 wheels... :D

BTW - I'd recommend BFG KDW2 tires for your front wheels. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread