Team Z A-arms, 94/95 Spindles, 95 Cobra Steering Rack and steering shaft, H&R Spacers

95riosnake

Established Member
Team Z control arms - less than 4k miles on these, only a few tiny nicks in the powder coat. These are the shortened versions (13" from ball joint to mounting bolt hole), they sell for $269 new. I have been informed that these are direct replacement for fox a-arms for use with coil overs also. Asking $160 + shipping

img3699y.jpg

94/95 5 lug spindles from my 95, in good working order, could use a cleaning and a coat of paint. They have extended studs installed also (I was running a 3/4" spacer) $100 + shipping. SOLD

img3700g.jpg

95 Cobra Power Steering Rack in good working order from my 95. Taken off to upgrade to an 03 cobra rack. Comes with steering shaft and UPR bump steer kit (installed). The tie rods and bump steer kit have been shortened to work with the shorter Team Z a-arms. $100 + shipping SOLD

img3702l.jpg

H&R 1" (25mm) spacers. Adapter style, threads and nuts have some surface rust but could be cleaned up easily with a wire brush. These are $150 new. Asking $50 + shipping SOLD

img3618e.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread