Team Beefcake Racing Black Friday in full Effect!

BigmotoXer

Established Member
2011 mustang gt.
I've diligently searched your website. I WAS looking for rear sway bar links/bushings. I found some nice ones there, unfortunately it says they're for 05-10 only. So there's no such sway bar links?
I was also looking for a pinion bearing for stock rear-end, but seem you don't have that either, neither does Lethal. Those bearings need to/have to be changed every time you reconfigure/disassemble rear-end, seems thay'd be falling off shelves everywhere. Well AM has 'em smh. I batting FREAKIN "0" today. I needed a replacement JLT filter but can only find the complete JLT kits. I thought I'd take 3-4 hours on my day off to purchases needed things, as I want them now, not order them and have them on their way sometime in mid-Dec. I did actually manage to purchase a drive-shaft today(though I couldn't talk to/or even get a response back from anyone about BlackFriday discount(ordered it anyway,full price= because it was in stock). So the 3-4 hours that have become 7.5 hours has landed me a DS with only 5 more items to go, but I'm exhausted and frustrated so I'm done ...sorry for the rant I'm just a little mentally/emotionally stretched thin as I realize I wasted my day.

Users who are viewing this thread