Teal supercharged 93 Cobra (Whats it worth)

Blake04

Established Member
Just out of morbid curiosity I'm gonna throw this out there.
What is a 1993 Teal cobra with a sunroof and grey tweed interior worth. 100,000 Miles but doesn't look it.
The car is bone stock other then headers and exhaust plus a Vortech s-trim supercharger.

Last edited:

Blake04

Established Member
Yes the hood issue was reported. I actually just got the car back so I'll post up pictures in the next few days. Prior to this issue the carfax was clean. The carfax is clean, the hood blowing up was determined by the insurance company to be a comprehensive claim and it doesn't appear it is reported. I pulled a carfax and it is clear.

Last edited:

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
If it were a 50k mile or less car, it would def bring closer to the $14-$17k range. But, that's just my opinion.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I'd say 8500. Cars over 100k struggle to get $10k. With the damage and repaint some may look at that as bad. I'd pull the blower and sell separately.

Blake04

Established Member
$8500!!!!????
That's nuts, if it looked like a 100k car I might agree but check out the pictures, it surely doesn't.

http://imageshack.us/g/201/81121090.jpg/

Since I've also installed new carpet, passenger side door panel and the seats are going out to be reupholstered.

Last edited:

demon357

Established Member
progress pictures of the repairs would help verify it was done correctly...maybe post some updated pictures with the new carpet and other interior fixes

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
You didnt post pics and you're fishing for guesses and afterall I did say some. To the purest you had a repaint done on the car and thats normally frown upon and bottom line its a damaged car. I also wasnt the only one to post up $8500. Car looks good but if you're looking to get what you put into it you're wasting money. You'll prob get more than $8500 but you didnt post pics and most 100k+ cars have evidence of their age. GLWS

$8500!!!!????
That's nuts, if it looked like a 100k car I might agree but check out the pictures, it surely doesn't.

ImageShack Album - 4 images

Since I've also installed new carpet, passenger side door panel and the seats are going out to be reupholstered.

Last edited:

idhitit

Established Member
$6500-7500 all the vin tags are forever gone on the fenders and hood. The roof has to have filler in it unless they used lead. Were all the molding removed when the car was repainted? If not the clear will start to peel in those areas as they will be thin or there will be a tape line. Plus the blower takes away doesnt add to the value as people that are buying these want them as stock as possible.

Blake04

Established Member
WOW, I think I'm just gonna walk away and not check this post again, so I can save myself the aggravation. I put the question out there, so I guess I should've prepared myself for opposing thoughts. Thank you for your input.
It's actually a nice car, not show quality but nice.

Last edited:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
It will for ever have a story perhaps in 20 years wont matter but for now way to many cars out there for sale lower miles F.Y.I

03 TWIN

03 DSG Cobra
Established Member
If it wasn't teal, I'd be interested. Don't get me wrong, it's just my friend has a teal one and I don't do that! Lol Looks nice though.

Ford1288

Established Member
I think you could fetch 10k on a good day. Mileage or not, there is a crowd out there that loves your car and someone will pay it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread