TEAL 1993 Cobra turn key CHEAP $6800

MyStang2010GB

Established Member
wow, that is a good price. the one I am picking up is closer to $10k. Interior is great , exterior needs some TLC. I can't wait to get started!!

magstang1

C'mon say it man RAMROD!
Established Member
Easy guy. It was just meant to be a friendly reminder. I sent you a text message with my contact info, and asked for a couple pictures.

I'm in Detroit. I can't just drive over there this weekend to look at it.

If you still have it Monday, please contact me. You have my information.

Thanks.

magstang1

C'mon say it man RAMROD!
Established Member
I'm working 7 days a week. Otherwise I might come take a look.

I'm still interested, and I'd still like to see some pictures.

Thanks.

jordansypek

Established Member
personally, some of us serious buyers, that don't mind to travel for good deals move on when pictures alone are not posted, nevermind the other information. Just a friendly tip if you are trying to be SERIOUS about selling your vehicle. Not sure how many times personally you been on the phone with a seller, when they talk the world about a car, you drive with truck and trailer, and what you find doesn't meet your expectations. A day of wasted time and a tank of empty gas keeps me from going through that. You had me at Teal 93 Cobra $6800, you lost me at everything else. No hard feelings though.

Last edited:

arboc89

Established Member
personally, some of us serious buyers, that don't mind to travel for good deals move on when pictures alone are not posted, nevermind the other information. Just a friendly tip if you are trying to be SERIOUS about selling your vehicle. Not sure how many times personally you been on the phone with a seller, when they talk the world about a car, you drive with truck and trailer, and what you find doesn't meet your expectations. A day of wasted time and a tank of empty gas keeps me from going through that. You had me at Teal 93 Cobra $6800, you lost me at everything else. No hard feelings though.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread