Tatoo regrets anyone?

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
I have yet to get a tattoo. Every time I want to get one, I think about being 70 years old with the tattoo and I can never see getting something that I will like for that long. Also, I see some old retired military guys with tattoos and you can't even tell what it is because it's so faded.

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
I have two and don't regret either one. I waited until I was mid-40's to get my first one as I was ready to retire from the military. I was hoping it would last until I died and wouldn't be old and faded like many. Oh well, I guess now the challenge is to outlive the tattoo.

PC PaiN

Established Member
Only regret is that I didn't get a half sleeve done when I got mine. Now i gotta figure out how to blend it into a half sleeve

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
No regrets, but mine aren't visible either. Don't get something dumb like the bat symbol on your wrist or something on the side of your neck. You are more likely to regret it if it's in a highly visible spot, as it will have more consequences.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
hervevillechaize.jpg

No story needed ..

Crowley

MisterChrome

Established Member
no regrets. you gotta really think about it b4 getting it done.I plan on a few more. i see no prob with being an old guy with faded work in the future. live life at its fullest. who cares what others think. its your body, its your skin. only opinion that should matter, and only to a degree, is your wife

scotts99snake

Established Member
I have one that I regret. It meant something at the time, but things change between the ages of 16 and 30. It is always hidden so as much as I don't like it I will just live with it. Oh well...

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
8 tats and a half sleeve and no regrets.

the sleeve was to cover up a bull skull that i didnt like for 3 years after i got it.

Users who are viewing this thread