Tapatalk says password is incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
I wish this would get fixed, the only reason I have tapatalk was this forum. I am hoping that it is an easy fix......

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
It's really hard to use this forum with Safari. Any updates as to when this will be fixed?

rudyrivera1189

Established Member
I thought I was the only one. I haven't logged in, in over two weeks because tapatalk wasn't working. I don't even get an error. I put in my credentials and when I press the login button it pops up again. Was ready to throw my phone against the wall.

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
I thought I was the only one. I haven't logged in, in over two weeks because tapatalk wasn't working. I don't even get an error. I put in my credentials and when I press the login button it pops up again. Was ready to throw my phone against the wall.

Ditto

cntchds

Established Member
Put me on the list too. Really bummed it isn't working.

Thanks for the support to those working on the code.

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
^ not at all I guess. Very agrivating. Svtp on Safari sux! Plus it cuts my phone battery life in half.

cuda99

Cuda99
Established Member
App Update and still doesn't work

I downloaded the new app update that just came out and it still doesn't work. Frustrating. :shrug:

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member

thats what mines been doing since day 1

blakef925

Established Member
Mine hasn't worked in weeks either. Try to login and the box just pops back up. All my other forums work, but not svtp. This is bullshit! It's been almost a month, what's going on here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread