Tapatalk problem

twisted03snake

Established Member
I always use tapatalk to navigate the site and to post pics. This morning I went to post a few pics for another member and the insert image option isnt there! Any ideas?

Last edited:

twisted03snake

Established Member
So you guys have disabled image sharing from tapatalk?!?!?! Is it a temporary issue or indefinite? Any help is greatly appreciated

KCRN12

Established Member
Any answers on this yet? I just tried to upload a pic through tapatalk and got the same "your forum administrator has disabled image upload for this application" message. What the heck?

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I don't have an answer yet.

With the server switch and work on going some things will be off and on for a while. As far as this one problem I don't know if it will only be temporary or not.

twisted03snake

Established Member
I don't have an answer yet.

With the server switch and work on going some things will be off and on for a while. As far as this one problem I don't know if it will only be temporary or not.

Ok thanks...keep us posted bc I usually help other forum members by posting their pics for them! Thanks again!

clean92lx

Established Member
I've noticed the same thing. I think it all started when they switched to the new server. I used to be able to upload images very easily straight from my phone now I have to go back and do the whole copy and paste bs using photo bucket. Sux

Users who are viewing this thread