tapatalk issues with svtp?

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm running the latest version on my Evo. 1.11.8 iirc.

I can view fine but cannot create new threads. But I can reply. Oddly, I can post new threads on other forums. Lately I get a "failed to connect to forum...check with the admin" error. I'm Just curious if I was the only one?

Last edited:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
The issue that I'm currently have with tapatalk/Svtp is that I cannot view any profile info.
a6cd89c2-7b10-680a.jpg

a6cd89c2-7b42-07e9.jpg

Last edited:

Alscobra

Established Member
Having the same issues. Can't use PM and the app shuts down after you make a post sometimes. Works fine on other sites.

delvin.a

Established Member
Yes! It almost always shuts down after a post and a lot of random times. I cannot make a new thread and I can't look at any pm's ever. Haven't tried to look at my profile yet

Riptide

Established Member
WTF. Mine flat out won't let me in any more. I get an error coming up immediately after I try to load the forum.

"Permission Error: Security error, you may not have permission to access"

I didn't change my password on the phone's app setup or on the site.

delvin.a

Established Member
Same thing happened to me this morning so I sent an email to Tapatalk and it seems to be working now

Edit: still acting up, cannot read pm's or make new posts. Also closes out at random

Last edited:

mooch91

Established Member
Tapatalk has suggested that the SVTP plug-in was not the most current? I also have some problems, can't read PMs, error messages with certain functions. Hoping to get this working as I'm really loving the Tapatalk software for on-the-go.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Tapatalk has suggested that the SVTP plug-in was not the most current? I also have some problems, can't read PMs, error messages with certain functions. Hoping to get this working as I'm really loving the Tapatalk software for on-the-go.

I have the exact same issues. cant read any pms. cant post new thread and usually shuts down when replying to thread. SVTP COME ON!!!

Users who are viewing this thread