Tanger Outlet car show this weekend..saturday

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
The car show will be at Tanger Outlet Mall this saturday evening. Starts at 5pm if anyone is interested in going. I'll be there more than likely but in the FX4 as my chip is getting re-burned in San Antonio currently. Unless I get it back in time that is.

Chum731

Shark Baiter
Established Member
Which state? There is a Tanger Outlet here in Georgia and you live in Louisiana... :banana:

Hank

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
It's Saturday. It used to be on Sunday's, but FEMA got their act together and left. I talked to one of the people that organized it. Saturday. 4pm - til

PRAY FOR NO RAIN!!!

:cuss:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Hank said:
It's Saturday. It used to be on Sunday's, but FEMA got their act together and left. I talked to one of the people that organized it. Saturday. 4pm - til

PRAY FOR NO RAIN!!!

:cuss:
Are you absolutely, positively, sure Hank? Just want to make 100% sure.

fasterandfaster

From the Advocate::::::::::

Sunday, March 19

Sunday Ride hosted by Southern Cruisers Riding Club. Starts from Frank’s Restaurant & Smoke House, 17425 Airline Hwy. in Prairieville. All bikes are welcome. Departure time is 9 a.m. For more information visit the Web site at www.scrcbr.com or call 225-445-0857.
Super Cruise Night at Tanger Outlet Center in Gonzales, third Sunday of each month. Open to all special interest vehicles. $1 charge for entry, sound system, cold drinks, etc. Time is 5 until. Hosted by Gerry Lane Enterprises. Call Homer at 225-686-0260 or 225-773-2487 for more information.

Users who are viewing this thread