Tampa vs Phoenix

nxhappy

Established Member
Hell, British Airways has non-stop service from Sky Harbor to London Heathrow. Uber to Sky harbor and youre anywhere in Europe in 12 hours or less.
I need to go lol. Ive been to Europe but not London yet.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
yep. Awesome dirt bike riding and OHV land. I'll be 20 min from lake pleasant. and 2 hours to prescott. 4 hours to mexico beach and 4 hours to vegas.

Sweet, I am for sure jealous from November to March. Is there an open door policy for SVTP visitors??? Madison and Wisconsin are pretty awesome in summers though so come visit here if you're ever inclined.

Do you mind the heat in the summer? I wouldn't know how bad the summers get other than a long weekend I spent in Vegas and LA in August a couple years ago. Got to 108 that day in Vegas but honestly it wasn't even as bad as 90 and humid here in Wisconsin.

I don't know where you are coming from in California so not sure if you have been there but Lake Havasu and Lake Havasu City is tons of fun. Go there during spring break, you'll thank me later.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Sweet, I am for sure jealous from November to March. Is there an open door policy for SVTP visitors??? Madison and Wisconsin are pretty awesome in summers though so come visit here if you're ever inclined.

Do you mind the heat in the summer? I wouldn't know how bad the summers get other than a long weekend I spent in Vegas and LA in August a couple years ago. Got to 108 that day in Vegas but honestly it wasn't even as bad as 90 and humid here in Wisconsin.

I don't know where you are coming from in California so not sure if you have been there but Lake Havasu and Lake Havasu City is tons of fun. Go there during spring break, you'll thank me later.
Heat doesnt bother me. Its not pleasant, but its certainly not horrible. I remember Football camp and 2 a days in the Chicago summer. 95F and 90% humidity.... yeah Ill take 110 and 20% humidity all day long.

nxhappy

Established Member

I'm a cheese head so I need to make it out there for a GB game =)

I have never been to Lake Havasu but for sure when I get another boat my ass will be out there!

nxhappy

Established Member
Heat doesnt bother me. Its not pleasant, but its certainly not horrible. I remember Football camp and 2 a days in the Chicago summer. 95F and 90% humidity.... yeah Ill take 110 and 20% humidity all day long.
I agree. I am used to the dry heat. In central CA its not like LAX, we get heat waves 100-110. It does suck but I just drink beer on the lake and all is well. Now if I was a roofer or something I would say screw that haha. It's not like FL where you step out of your car and you're instantly sweating your balls off. I'll take the dry heat for sure.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I agree. I am used to the dry heat. In central CA its not like LAX, we get heat waves 100-110. It does suck but I just drink beer on the lake and all is well. Now if I was a roofer or something I would say screw that haha. It's not like FL where you step out of your car and you're instantly sweating your balls off. I'll take the dry heat for sure.
I still have mine...you get used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread