acttemp_600x405.jpg

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
^ Trip to Tampa for the winter?

Gotta love year 'round racing.

Florida doesn't participate in winter.

acttemp_600x405.jpg

Yeah it must be nice but still it's not bad here in the Houston Area....the track is only closed 3 weeks for winter, it's just been raining every Friday for the last couple of weeks. :nonono:

Trust me I know at least one 9sec Coyote in Tampa.

I gotcha, go bust some turbo ass haha :beer:

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
I'll play...

Lets see what a stock fuel pump w/e85 and suspension will do!

Im not skerd.

BMR Tech

Oh, and, no offense - but hopefully a BMR Suspended car busts that ass!

Then, you will hopefully call me and place that order we've been talking about.....

lol

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Oh, and, no offense - but hopefully a BMR Suspended car busts that ass!

Then, you will hopefully call me and place that order we've been talking about.....

lol

I can wrap my car in a BMR suspension Wrap for some suspension parts! lol In due time, I dont have deep pockets, I gotta do with what I got, maybe I can get my car in MM&FF instead of doing a build/tune for them...get me some sponsors and travel the lands with a stock block coyote....lol

shameless plug...2011 Mustang GT - The Assistant Manager - Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
I can wrap my car in a BMR suspension Wrap for some suspension parts! lol In due time, I dont have deep pockets, I gotta do with what I got, maybe I can get my car in MM&FF instead of doing a build/tune for them...get me some sponsors and travel the lands with a stock block coyote....lol

shameless plug...2011 Mustang GT - The Assistant Manager - Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine

I forgot about MMFF doing that review, never seen it. Who is the old fart with glasses helping ? :)

grnenvy

Established Member
Hmm

U better make an appointment with Justin he's pretty busy.

He came out from hiding!

grnenvy, I just got a call - my car should be buttoned up by Monday. Off to Justin it goes afterwards, for the tune.

I'll play. If you were talking about the BMR car, I am sure we could set that up at the track.

So, grnenvy, you think you have what it takes for these Turbo cars?

jj98cobra

Established Member
Guys in 10s what suspension and tires you running? I can't compete because I have a slow stock cobra but my buddy has. 13GT with the VMP kit. Upper and lowers springs (BMR btw!) and is blowing the tires off with MT drag radials. I know he's more than down to run but can't get the power down yet.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Guys in 10s what suspension and tires you running? I can't compete because I have a slow stock cobra but my buddy has. 13GT with the VMP kit. Upper and lowers springs (BMR btw!) and is blowing the tires off with MT drag radials. I know he's more than down to run but can't get the power down yet.

Stock suspension..... Sticky drag radials.

kbrolly

Established Member
May seem like a dumb question, but I'm in Jax. The track that you guys are talking about meeting at on the 21st, is that Bradenton?

Users who are viewing this thread