Talked to my Service manager today...

Rwick7

Established Member
He said I should get a chip as soon as I get it broke in..(of course I was going to anyway).:thumbsup:

He said he is very mod friendly and not to worry about exhaust chip...etc. I didn't ask about a pulley. :beer:

I guess if you find the right dealer, your warranty will always be good. Let the modding begin.

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by StlBlack03
He said I should get a chip as soon as I get it broke in..(of course I was going to anyway).:thumbsup:

He said he is very mod friendly and not to worry about exhaust chip...etc. I didn't ask about a pulley. :beer:

I guess if you find the right dealer, your warranty will always be good. Let the modding begin.

Can you get that in writing from the manager? What I mean is, it is great that he will accept the mods, but what if he leaves and suddenly they become not so user friendly?

:beer:

f4sfed

Established Member
Originally posted by StlBlack03

What dealer?!

Rwick7

Established Member
Yeah it's more like a friendly agreement...Which I know means nothing if he leaves...but still it's good to know for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread