Taking offers on hot/cold side & boost stuff 96-04 4V

quikcobra

Established Member
Ok guys honestly I have no price in mind, so Im taking offers Im in no hurry to sell it but if it sells it sells and the car will get the custom kit. Im running a tubular K-member, but I think it said on their site when they were selling them it works with stockers. Fitment and such is up to the buyer. Im going on the hellion single kit is near 6000 so with this picking just about any turbo wg bov, ect... the buyer will have a similar kit for under 2500 making the same power its a bargin im not wanting 6k of course but not looking to give it away.

quikcobra

Established Member
I am responding to everyone ASAP. I didnt think there would be so many PM's and emails over it on just 1 site. But its updated with measurements, and new pictures as of this morning.

quikcobra

Established Member
Updated, I looked around and found a company that sells the headers alone for $620 unshipped, then MMR sold the headers and pipes to turbo for about $800 unshipped but I dont think they sell it anymore. Then my kit includes much more then just the hotside. Accually leaves the buyner needing little left to finish...

quikcobra

Established Member
Selling as a complete kit, Not interested in parting the hot or cold side.

I will only sell individually if I have the buyers for each already lined up and paypal ready.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread