Take a peek at these datalogs

VGT

Established Member
Just picked up a tuner from American Muscle, and played around with datalogging a bit. Mostly cruise, but a couple WOT pulls.

Measured AFR Bank 1/2
measured%20afr_1.png

Measured Lambda Bank 1/2
measured%20lambda.png

Load Value
load%20value.png

Short Term Fuel Trim Bank 1/2
short%20term%20fuel%20trim.png

Link to file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qt7rmj1o3e8i3k0/2016May09-0441PM.csv?dl=0

Measured AFR during the pulls scares the piss out of me. Bug in datalogging? iTSX Tuner. Thoughts?

Rodinator

Established Member
What PID's are you logging? If you look on American Muscle you will see the 28 PID's they want you to datalog and none of them show a afr, just a lambada from the wideband. That looks nothing like my logs.

MKMotorsport

Established Member
Hmm, looks like the AFR is right after WOT, so perhaps deceleration fuel cutoff

I'd agree the big swings to 30:1 are decel fuel shut off, as the stock tunes(and ones based on it) command 1.29 lambda when coasting (after the DFSO parameters are met)

Difficult to tell exactly what is going on otherwise without at the minimum rpm/pedal position/ etc actual/load overlaid on the actual afr/lambda trace.

Last edited:

slofoshow

Established Member
Difficult to tell exactly what is going on otherwise without at the minimum rpm/pedal position/ etc actual/load overlaid on the actual afr/lambda trace.

This. Overlays with speed and load would make these much more determinate. I personally also like to overlay coolant and oil temps as reference parameters.

Users who are viewing this thread