Tailight sequencers with Video

totenkopf13

Trouser Snake
Established Member
Finally got around to doing this a few months ago & thought I would post up a video. I was going to just do the lights but ended up starting the car up due to the neighbor's barking dogs (you can still hear them)

Taillight sequencers w/ the slower modified flashers.

[youtube_browser]UndL8loOabY[/youtube_browser]

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
I have the same set up and luv it. When you sit in traffic just keep your eyes on the rearview mirror and see how people behind you talk about the your lights and some will even fingerpoint ,lol ....it's funny.
By the way it looks good!

totenkopf13

Trouser Snake
Established Member
i definitely dig that!
any close-ups of your taillight tint outline?

here you go. . .

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

I have the same set up and luv it. When you sit in traffic just keep your eyes on the rearview mirror and see how people behind you talk about the your lights and some will even fingerpoint ,lol ....it's funny.
By the way it looks good!

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
Nice! I have the same sequential tails, but mine goes alittle bit faster then yours. Definitely a nice touch to our cobras, I've gotten quiet a few compliments on them! :coolman:

totenkopf13

Trouser Snake
Established Member
can you please pm me the detail how and where to get the seqential tail lights? thank you

Done.

Nice! I have the same sequential tails, but mine goes alittle bit faster then yours. Definitely a nice touch to our cobras, I've gotten quiet a few compliments on them! :coolman:

Agree. I waited a bit before installing the slower flasher, just personal preference.

Users who are viewing this thread