Awesome roads to get there too.

Attachments

• tog edit.jpeg
    tog edit.jpeg
    364.9 KB · Views: 185

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
There will be loads of photos and videos soon, Currently being edited.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
drove behind one of these on the freeway this morning. so sick. so low. looked like the bottom was 2" off the ground! ive seen quite a few out here lately. surprisingly saw an aventador the other day. never see those any more. oh wait, did see an SVJ in newport last weekend but that's newport lol.

SHOdown220

Established Member
I bet that was a blast. We were in Cherokee this week and wanted to ride out to the dragon but ran out of time. Great driving roads anywhere any out that way.

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice car. 6:30 Wednesday morning run on the Cherohala is the way to go...

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
The first time I drove it, I didn't know I was on it...left a B&B with my family in our 4WD Durango and drove it in that. my wife, at the time, was like, you are really enjoying this aren't you and the kids were loving it, whipping that big SUV thru the curves. have been back since and did it right in my Mustang Bullitt I had at the time. love driving that road like everyone!!!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Its a hell of a road. I really should go more being its in my back yard basically. Im excited to go run Parson's Branch that just opened up from Cades Cove into the dragon. But that's more Jeep/SXS life fun.

I guess going up there closer to the turn of this century when you could still have a little fun has kinda made it weak now with all the traffic/police.

Still though, something every gear head should check off their list!

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
Plenty of as good, if not better roads in the tri-state area. But yes, run it to get the sticker and say ya did.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
I've been there numerous times in my gt3. Call me crazy but tail of the dragon is best suited for a well handling lesser hp car (lotus, miata, ect).

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wanted to go when I had my Cobra, and again when I had my modded 2014 Mini Cooper S. Never got there, unfortunately, partly because it's a long drive to get there. I love reading about those who do go, though. That said, I'm looking forward to seeing some pics and videos from @GOTSVT?.

Users who are viewing this thread