TACH's & guages

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Autometer Phantom Series, water temperature and oil pressure in a dual a-pillar. I got tired of the high water temperature readings...

autometer1.jpg

autometer2.jpg

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
Autometer Phantom

boost, electric fuel pressure, mechanical oil pressure, and mechanical water temp.

fb32e669.jpg

Impact 5.0

Established Member
APR makes a tach mount now so you dont have to drill holes in your dash, it mounts on the side of the dual AC vents, check it out on there site www.uprproducts.com i got one and its like it! other that that i will be using the Lunar series guages, triple pillar pod

S.C.L.A.98COBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by Tabres
Autometer Phantom Series, water temperature and oil pressure in a dual a-pillar. I got tired of the high water temperature readings...

I'm thinking about going with this setup also, but with the Tach placed right by the dual a-pillar.

Last edited:

VNMHISS

Established Member
Originally posted by fastford2004
where has everyone placed their shift lights, i was wondring if their is a way i could put mine in the cigaret lighter

The best place I have seen those small shift lights mounted is in the middle of the steering column next to the hazard lights switch. It's in your line of sight when the light flashes,but isn't blocking your view of the road or guages.

Herrcomestroubl

Established Member
Originally posted by 9CobraVert6
APR makes a tach mount now so you dont have to drill holes in your dash, it mounts on the side of the dual AC vents, check it out on there site www.uprproducts.com i got one and its like it! other that that i will be using the Lunar series guages, triple pillar pod

do you have a picture of this bracket setup in your car?... im getting ready to go the same route i think...

Users who are viewing this thread