Tablets

BlackOutUT

Established Member
What tablets are you guys running? I'm about to pick one up, but I'm not sure which one to go with. My main concern is I have a Macbook & a Note 3, so integrating apps between my note 3 and an iPad could be difficult.

Are any of you guys running an android device and an iPad?

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Had an android galaxy note...did not like. Went back to apple.

BlackOutUT

Established Member
I think The iPad Air is by far the best tablet, but having a Note 3 makes we wonder about integration. Esp with games lol.

AAG

Established Member
Hisense sero 7 pro. Awesome tablet for the money. The best part is having an sd card slot and hdmi out.

Sladester2

Established Member
If I wanted an Ipad I would just get an Iphone.. So i got a Surface Pro 2, I like it. Has windows 8.1 and bought a touch keyboard so its basically like a little laptop when I want it to be and a tablet with full computer functionality on the go.

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
I would definitely stick with apple with the tables. I have an Asus something cost me 500 at the time and I don't use it. It's super heavy slow Android software isn't as user friendly. I never use it been trying to sell it.

BlackOutUT

Established Member
I def don't want to go from my note 3 to an iPhone.... Love it too much. I may just deal with having two separate sets of apps.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
I have a Google Nexus (Android). I find it less finicky and faster than the Apple products I've used. The swipe typing is really cool too.

truefiveo

Established Member
What are you guys doing on Tablets that you can't do on smartphones???
Alot of people here with bad vision or what?

hoamskilet

Established Member
Nexus 10. Amazingly my life hasn't fallen into ruins even though I'm not using an apple product ;-)

Last edited:

HandBanana

Established Member
IPAD, Surface or go home!

This, either of these are great tablets. I wanted a little more than the iPad could offer so I got a Surface 2. All the functionality of a laptop in half the size and no slow start-up, browser and everything works just as fast.

Fuerza

Established Member
I think The iPad Air is by far the best tablet, but having a Note 3 makes we wonder about integration. Esp with games lol.

I played with the iPad Air at the Apple store and I couldn't agree more! I have an ipad mini and my son has a 4th gen ipad retina display. iPad air is the best of both worlds. Big beautiful display, light weight and speedy usage.

Users who are viewing this thread