TA Performance Rear Girdle Group Purchase

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
TA Performance Rear Girdle Group Purchase

Here's what you guys have been waiting for:

These covers are not the standard issue TA covers, they have been specially modified for SVTP members. I can't discuss specifically how they have been modified, but I doubt anyone will be disappointed.

These covers come with black finished steel hardware that will eventually rust if exposed to the elements. Because of this I am offering an upgrade package consisting of Stainless Steel hardware.

Also, I highly recommend the bearing cap stud kit. These studs are much stronger than the factory bolts. I used them on an 8.8 and was really surprised by the quality. Anyways, while you have the cover off this is the perfect opportunity for a cheap upgrade.

The prices are as follows:

9.75 Gen 2 Lightning Rear

Retail: $189.95
SVTP Price: $168.00
Stainless Hardware Upgrade: $13.50
Bearing Cap Stud Kit (Highly Recommended): $20.00
Shipping: $16.00
Add 3.5% is paying by Paypal

rearend.htm_txt_TA%201804.gif

8.8 Gen 1 Lightning/Mustang Rear

Retail: $159.95
SVTP Price: $148.00
Stainless Hardware Upgrade: $12.00
Bearing Cap Stud Kit (Highly Recommended): $20.00
Shipping: $15.00
Add 3.5% is paying by Paypal

TA%201806_New_2.JPG

Please note that there are 2 different part #'s for the 8.8 cover. The standard one is shown above and is required for the 05 and up Mustang GT due to clearance issues. The optional one is the old style that does not have counter sunk nuts. If you prefer that style please let me know when you order.

Payment can be made through Paypal by sending it to [email protected], or by sending a postal money order to:

James Travis Hill
2001 6th Ave Apt 1322
Huntington, WV 25703

Users who are viewing this thread