T56

First-on-race-day

Established Member
A while back had some clutch issues. Transmission is out of the car for clutch replacement.
In the need of some money due to some health issues. How much can i sell my t56 and stock drive shaft for? Shifts good although ive always felt like it was too notchy for my taste. Thank yall very much

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BluegrassPony

A while back had some clutch issues. Transmission is out of the car for clutch replacement.
In the need of some money due to some health issues. How much can i sell my t56 and stock drive shaft for? Shifts good although ive always felt like it was too notchy for my taste. Thank yall very much

Depending on miles ive seen them from 1200-2500.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're only thinking about selling the T-56? If you need money due to some health issues, now's the time to consider selling the whole car. Depending on mileage and condition, you're looking at maybe upper $20Ks to high $30Ks.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
What's the eventual plan? Is the money going to come in to buy a replacement trans when the time comes?

First-on-race-day

Established Member
Might be an option too. Car is probably at about 95-96000 miles. Paint is not the best. I would say exterior is 6/10. Engine runs good. Made about 500whp with 93+Torco. I would hate to get rid of the car but its been in the back burner for about a year now. Have plans to restore it in the future and put in a t56 magnum

Dave.O

Established Member
If you’re serious about selling the t56 I’d be interested
Always looking for spares

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread