t56 transmission for sale: CHEAP 30k miles

iwhine03

Banned
up for sale is a t56 6 speed tranny out of my cobra.

now heres the story behind it:

i put it in my cobra, drove the car about 30 miles, and i heard a slight "bump" noise. i pulled over and had the car loaded on a trailer. the trans still shifts into gear and what not. all gears are fine. when i put it in gear, the car doesnt move. ive been told there is a bearing out?

now in the interest of time, i just bought a new t56 instead of messing with this one. i can sell this trans as is for a best offer (i will ship), or i can have it fixed by a profesional and sell it for 1900 SHIPPED obo. this will prolly be a new condition t56 if i were to get it fixed. im not sure what repairs will cost but for 1900, u can have a good t56 that i will even go as far as guaranteeing its working order if need be. if u choose to go this route, i will request a window to have it shipped by to have it repaired correctly.

you can buy it as is also. make an offer on that. im thinking 1100 shipped as is. lemme know if im crazy. thanks

iwhine03

Banned
sale fell through. never agree to hold something for someone with 2 posts, who cant even send a 100 deposit on an 1100 item!` man thats irritating! for those of u who pmd me while i was holding it, its back for sale!

iwhine03

Banned
last bump before i take it to b fixed and sell it as a good, working, ready to drop in t56. lemme know if u want it. thanks

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
I don't think I have ever seen a -1 trader rating before! .
I think your price is high for a broken transmission. Especially since you don't even have any idea what is wrong with it.

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
People this thread is over 2 years old...instead of bumping these old threads why not just PM the BANNED seller...geezus

Users who are viewing this thread