T56 6 speed complete

Blown96cbra

Established Member
Selling my t56
26 spline upgrade
With bell housing and mgw short throw shifter
Flywheel and clutch come with it but they need replaced..
Apox 5k miles on Trans
Prefer pick up but will ship at buyers expense
1800 plus PayPal fee

98SaleenSnake

Established Member
Selling my t56
26 spline upgrade
With bell housing and mgw short throw shifter
Flywheel and clutch come with it but they need replaced..
Apox 5k miles on Trans
Prefer pick up but will ship at buyers expense
1800 plus PayPal fee

How much shipped to 91915?

Blown96cbra

Established Member
How much shipped to 91915?

2150 shipped to u..
Don't normally do Paypal I such high prices items so far away... To easy for people to retract there funds..
Would prefer certified bank check or money order
Sold a perfectly good part to a guy in Cali a few months back then he retracted his money said part wasn't what he wanted and he never sent the pet back to me

98SaleenSnake

Established Member
2150 shipped to u..
Don't normally do Paypal I such high prices items so far away... To easy for people to retract there funds..
Would prefer certified bank check or money order
Sold a perfectly good part to a guy in Cali a few months back then he retracted his money said part wasn't what he wanted and he never sent the pet back to me

Totally understandable does it come with the harness? Also is there anything wrong with it besides the clutch and FW?

Blown96cbra

Established Member
Nothing wrong with it what so ever
Perfect shifting smooth shifts never any issues..
Great Trans only put about 1500 street miles on it a year... For the past 3 years and thats when it was built and installed .The only reason it needs a new clutch and flywheel is the 55 year old guy I bought the car from didn't know how to drive the car and was afraid of it so he burned up the flywheel in breakin period
It's an aluminum 8 bolt flywheel
And a dfx twin disc..

Blown96cbra

Established Member
Well my car is a 96 and didn't have those wires.. But from I understand u can use your harness.. Only thing u will have to do is hook up the reverse lockout to your brake light switch.
Or just run it without hooking that up u just have to push a little harder to the right to get it to go to the recede position of u don't hook it up

tire fire

Established Member
Got a phone number or email address? I am interested in the trans. I live near Pittsburgh and have bought stuff off of people up your way before and I would just bring cash. I must not have enough posts on here to send a pm. LMK
Thanks
Jeremy

Blown96cbra

Established Member
Got a phone number or email address? I am interested in the trans. I live near Pittsburgh and have bought stuff off of people up your way before and I would just bring cash. I must not have enough posts on here to send a pm. LMK
Thanks
Jeremy

PM sent with phone number

Users who are viewing this thread