Sweet Lance Armstrong commercial.

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
I thought this was really well done.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph6Gd2Cg4gc&feature=related"]YouTube - Nike Lance Armstrong "Driven" Commercial[/ame]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just Do It! That man inspires me for sure! And with that, I'm off to the treadmill! :rockon:

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
ispiring commercial for sure. And what was said in it is perfect...let the critics say what they want!!! They will never understand, and since they never will, they will accuse him of everything to try to make themselves feel better about themselves since they will never have the drive, passion, and will to live that he has!!

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
ispiring commercial for sure. And what was said in it is perfect...let the critics say what they want!!! They will never understand, and since they never will, they will accuse him of everything to try to make themselves feel better about themselves since they will never have the drive, passion, and will to live that he has!!

Exactly!

My94GT

Established Member
hats off to nikes ad team over the past year or so id say they really have been pumping out some inspiring type comercials. this one is deff a homerun

Users who are viewing this thread