Sweet Emotions!!!!!

SVTFinally

Established Member
Yes sir.....

Took delivery of a Sonic Blue coupe this evening. Wouldn't you know it, starts raining today after a few great days of sun in the Pacific Northwest.

So it gets indoctrinated on the way home......

Tune playing on the drive home? See the thread title......

For those of you still waiting....be patient. This thing is soooo sweet....:beer:

TopRacer

Why Yellow...? BECAUSE!!
Established Member
Congrats...good luck... :)

I cannot wait for mine...hopefully next week!! :thumbsup:

edz

Retired.
Established Member
When I picked up mine on 6/13 it rained for 14 days, its a convertible, I live in South Florida, It almost killed me. :cryying: The only place I could put the top down was in the garage. Maybe there is something with this Cobra/rain thing........

Last edited:

Rob03

Established Member
LOL...I picked mine up last night and guess what...you guessed..it rained all evening here in Northern Virginia...:cryying: ...had to settle for looking at it in my garage. :)

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Where are you from in the NW sounds like seattle area because it was real nice for a week and yesterday it went all to hell!!!!

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTFinally
Yes sir.....

Took delivery of a Sonic Blue coupe this evening. Wouldn't you know it, starts raining today after a few great days of sun in the Pacific Northwest.

:

Where exactly are you?, my Cobra should be in Seattle waiting for room on the next barge. It's nice to know that Ford has shipped that far north!(Pac West) AK isn't that far from there.

Users who are viewing this thread