Sway bar fit with Whiteline LCA relo brackets

corruptor

Established Member
I'm thinking about upgrading front and rear sway bars but am concerned about which ones will fit with my Whiteline LCA relocation brackets. Does anyone have experience with aftermarket sway bars that fit with these (or other) relo brackets?

Also, any thoughts/recommendations on which sway bars to go with? I'm thinking about Strano, UMI, Steeda, or Hotchkis...

Ivan 5.0

Established Member
Strano rear sways will not fit w/ the whiteline relo brackets.

I run Steeda and they fit just fine.

2013-02-10_13-38-45_446.jpg

corruptor

Established Member
Thanks Ivan - beef's reminder about the Whiteline bars had me thinking about those again. Did your aversion to additional unsprung weight drive you away from the Whiteline bars as well?

throthaduece85

spinning not winning
Established Member
are you planning on running sway bar relocation brackets to run a 15x10 wheel in the back? I did and my brackets required some grinding to make it happen. CHE brackets here, but same concept.

ebrow21

Established Member
are you planning on running sway bar relocation brackets to run a 15x10 wheel in the back? I did and my brackets required some grinding to make it happen. CHE brackets here, but same concept.

The Strano adjustable swaybar works with Che axle brace and relocation brackets. No grinding, on any setting. In fact, you don't need to even buy the sway bar relocation brackets because of the way its mounted. I did a lot of measuring to buy something once, that fit. It's close but it works.

I'm not quite sure where the strano would hit if the steeda doesn't. If anything the strano bar takes a wider route around the bracket. Hope this helps.

corruptor

Established Member

Nah, trying to avoid sway bar relocation brackets.

The Strano adjustable swaybar works with Che axle brace and relocation brackets. No grinding, on any setting. In fact, you don't need to even buy the sway bar relocation brackets because of the way its mounted. I did a lot of measuring to buy something once, that fit. It's close but it works.

I'm not quite sure where the strano would hit if the steeda doesn't. If anything the strano bar takes a wider route around the bracket. Hope this helps.

Now I'm even more confused.. Sucks that Sam Strano hasn't responded to my question as to whether his sway bars will fit the whiteline bracket.

ebrow21

Established Member
Nah, trying to avoid sway bar relocation brackets.

Now I'm even more confused.. Sucks that Sam Strano hasn't responded to my question as to whether his sway bars will fit the whiteline bracket.

I have some pictures on my other computer, I will be able to post them and illustrate tomorrow afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread