Svtpp wheels, great shape

GNasty

Established Member
How's it going guys. I have a set of svtpp wheels for sale. These are 19's and 20's. I just purchased these Friday, and as luck would have it my car sold Monday. The new owner could not afford the wheels. So, I have a nice set of wheels with nothing to put them on. I purchased these from 2000red off this board. I paid $1000 plus shipping. I need these gone. Contact me for pictures. Thanks guys!

Kyle

GNasty

Established Member
You can confirm with 2000red, the wheels are in great shape. I had my car for sale but I wasn't getting any hits, I thought I would just keep it so I bought the wheels. I paid for them Friday, then I had a buyer come in from out of town yesterday to pick up the car. The wheels didn't arrive till today, but they sure look pretty sitting in the garage. Lol. I will email you pictures ASAP.

GNasty

Established Member
Blown04, I have someone interested in the wheels at the moment, but I can certainly check on shipping for you. I will let you know what I find out. Thanks

HammeredSoul

Established Member
I will take them, assuming they are in good shape. I might be able to arrage pick-up as well. I've got a co-worker in amarillo that comes into DFW once a month. Let me know... Please send pics to esf3000 at gmale

Users who are viewing this thread