SVTPerformance Installs and Tests Intake, Exhaust, and Tune to 2009 V8 Explorer

toddyfiveo

Established Member
Was there ever any more threads or articles on this? I am real interested in the magnuson install, but I can not find anything on it.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Was there ever any more threads or articles on this? I am real interested in the magnuson install, but I can not find anything on it.

Funny you should ask. I'm going to try to get out today and get some 0-60 runs with the blower. I have all the other materials gather, just need to get it edited.

I'm actually thinking about selling the Explorer. With all the projects we have I haven't really been driving it much and I don't want to see it just sit.

toddyfiveo

Established Member
thanks for the reply. I have been really looking into doing a blower on my adrenalin. I just dont know if i want to pay the $7000 for a brenspeed kit. If you have the step by step for the install that would help out a lot.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
thanks for the reply. I have been really looking into doing a blower on my adrenalin. I just dont know if i want to pay the $7000 for a brenspeed kit. If you have the step by step for the install that would help out a lot.

I do not have a step by step made. The real issue with making the Magnuson kit work is fabricating brackets and installing a custom heat exchanger. If you want a bolt-on kit Breenspeed is going to be your only choice.

toddyfiveo

Established Member
Were you still planning on posting up the supercharger material? Brenspeed just raised their price on the blower kit, so I'm out. Plan on looking for used mustang systems and adapt it over. Would like to see what changes you had to make.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Were you still planning on posting up the supercharger material? Brenspeed just raised their price on the blower kit, so I'm out. Plan on looking for used mustang systems and adapt it over. Would like to see what changes you had to make.

Yes, I'm just looking for some time to edit the video.

Users who are viewing this thread