SVTPerformance.con Mach 1 Picture Thread

Recon

Established Member
5d5f36c8fa7fbb872558611c796ac156.jpg

My “turd blossom,” as my coworkers call it. She’ll be running soon hopefully, and currently in contact with the shop that will restore the interior and body.

Pick your poison.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those two Machs are really nice! Let the neighbors worry....while you render a huge smile every time you take one of them out. :)

TT_Mach1

Established Member
If you don't already have one I'd love to see a build thread on that TT setup. Looks so freaking clean!!!
I honestly thought about it multiple times but I just never ended up doing it... but maybe once its all done I can get all the pictures I have of it together and make a little write up on the whole build! and thanks man! its been a long long process :rolleyes:

Sketchy_Mach1

Established Member
I honestly thought about it multiple times but I just never ended up doing it... but maybe once its all done I can get all the pictures I have of it together and make a little write up on the whole build! and thanks man! its been a long long process :rolleyes:

You should, it’d be great! Kinda considering a twin setup for mine but that’ll be a while lol

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

TT_Mach1

Established Member
Very nice. You gotta tell me where I can get that Mach 1 radiator cover with Comp Orange letters.

Pick your poison.
his name on instagram is @cobrafill04 but his business is Harpell Auto Fab! he does some pretty cool and quality work! here is his website- harpellautofab.com

Eatonualive281

Established Member
Thanks man! I just put her back together! All stock except for a catch can setup, cut springs, and an offroad x pipe/ cat back. Rides like a new car still lol.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Very clean for the miles. Nice job keeping up with it. Was it more modded before or?

Users who are viewing this thread