SVTP WTH?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
SVTP...why can't other forums be as GREAT as you?

Saturday morning mindset....

1. Is SVTP your go-to forum?
2. Pros?
2. Cons?

I am constantly reminded how terrible countless other forums are. One of best aspects of this place the diversity of topics. On any given day I'll talk crypto, car stereo, investments, guns, military, health, mustangs, trucks, politics(mostly). Then there is fact that I feel like I can just be me. Because If I'm me on other forums I'm mean or just a straight up asshole. God forbid I have an opinion that doesn't align with someone else's. Been here since May 31, 2004 and through all those vehicles in my signature and what great times they all have been. I've gotten ALOT of help here throughout those vehicles which is still greatly appreciated. Met some great people here as well..99.5 %, rest of you are dipshits. Handed people their ass and had mine handed to me. So I appreciate being here...as if you couldn't tell. Appreciate all the work that goes into this place... admins/mods. So enjoy your weekend! Happy Early Thanksgiving! Roll Tide!

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
It's a great forum no doubt about it, I've been on here for 10 years now and I've learned a lot from other members, especially in the GT500 community. And I'm happy it's mostly conservative guys on here.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Great thread and true.

I’m on a few others, none come close to this.

This is the only forum I financially support.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

This is the only forum I have ever met some of the members and bought them drinks. Good people here.

While George Clinton would hit you with the Bop Gun, Alec Baldwin will cap you with the Prop Gun.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Been here (and elsewhere) for nearly a decade. Used to enjoy all, until one was coopted by a narcissist who drowns out opinions that don't align with his own and bans those who dare question his heavy-handed "moderation." His world appears more about cultivating a harem of sycophants, than the honest exchange of knowledge, ideas, and opinions.

noco5.0

Established Member
I've been mainly a lurker here for a number of years. I chime in once in awhile but enjoy reading the various threads. I'm on a couple of other forums and they are lame by comparison.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
Been here (and elsewhere) for nearly a decade. Used to enjoy all, until one was coopted by a narcissist who drowns out opinions that don't align with his own and bans those who dare question his heavy-handed "moderation." His world appears more about cultivating a harem of sycophants, than the honest exchange of knowledge, ideas, and opinions.
Hmmm, wonder who that would be?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Was that here?

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
This is the only forum I’m on.

Though over the last month, I’ve started caring less and less about social media and stuff.

Gf had me get Snapchat and tiktok .. I deleted both of those .. last post on Instagram was early October. I imagine Facebook will follow

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
SVTP...why can't other forums be as GREAT as you?

Saturday morning mindset....

1. Is SVTP your go-to forum?
2. Pros?
2. Cons?

I am constantly reminded how terrible countless other forums are. One of best aspects of this place the diversity of topics. On any given day I'll talk crypto, car stereo, investments, guns, military, health, mustangs, trucks, politics(mostly). Then there is fact that I feel like I can just be me. Because If I'm me on other forums I'm mean or just a straight up asshole. God forbid I have an opinion that doesn't align with someone else's. Been here since May 31, 2004 and through all those vehicles in my signature and what great times they all have been. I've gotten ALOT of help here throughout those vehicles which is still greatly appreciated. Met some great people here as well..99.5 %, rest of you are dipshits. Handed people their ass and had mine handed to me. So I appreciate being here...as if you couldn't tell. Appreciate all the work that goes into this place... admins/mods. So enjoy your weekend! Happy Early Thanksgiving! Roll Tide!
I was enjoying your post until you ruined it with "Roll Tide".
Sheesh...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There never was, nor ever will there be, a social site like SVTPerformance. As stated by the OP, what is so unique here is that the subjects discussed are so widely diverse. It's not just about the vehicles we drive. It goes way beyond that. Long Live SVTP!

Users who are viewing this thread