SVTP stock pick thread.

nxhappy

Established Member
yall buy this small dipper ? I bought maybe $4k. market is wayyyyyy over bought. RSI too high, MACD, charts not looking good. way too ****ing high. Personally I think our market NEEDS a good correction. 2000 to 5000 points. Corrections are healthy so I hope by end of this month we see a good dipper.

nxhappy

Established Member
one of my stocks shot up when ANY fell.. sold off some of it and threw it back into ANY for when this bit rebound happens
if it holds over 5.40 itll be a fat banger. I might wait and see. 5.40 for sure is resistance.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Watching Marathon oil MRO....the 10 year chart is awful, but management is doing some good things and I think there might be room for dividend and stock price appreciation.

With the market richly priced, this is the kinda company I look for. Kinda beaten down with management making what appears to be the right moves.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Watching Marathon oil MRO....the 10 year chart is awful, but management is doing some good things and I think there might be room for dividend and stock price appreciation.

With the market richly priced, this is the kinda company I look for. Kinda beaten down with management making what appears to be the right moves.

by management is doing some good things … you mean… what?

( asking for someone who works alongside marathon and others… and has always thought marathon was a joke when it comes to others)

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
by management is doing some good things … you mean… what?

( asking for someone who works alongside marathon and others… and has always thought marathon was a joke when it comes to others)

Paying down debt to the point the company has some options at the current oil price.

For the last 10 years they have not been a good choice.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Ruger RGR actually pulled back from its highs, decided to pick up a position in my industrial bucket. Sold my Air Products and Chemicals APD position.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
They are claiming to go Negative Carbon Emissions

if that happens it’ll sky rocket

I dunno, they have roughly 32 million shares outstanding and just issues roughly 34 million more shares and warrants for 192 million to buy mining equipment. Normally, dilution like that would put some pretty serious pressure on the share price. You got me curious, I'll watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread