SVTP stock pick thread.

venmos1

Established Member
i fully agree with you, i'm simply skeptical on the govt doing what's right vs what they're buddies need them to do.

watched "the big short" the other night and the end is nauseating...they NEVER learn, nor are held accountable it seems
agree 100%. zero faith

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Now on sale @ $59. That's 27% off the closing price from May 11.

I just added some JJC and CPER, since they're both well off their highs.

Looking at the 10 year chart, I think closer to 50 for me to move, will continue to watch.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
were you able to see who it was? institution?

IMG_7842.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
were you able to see who it was? institution?
I am still learning how to navigate unusual whales site, but do not see an option that big, also can’t find the dark pool info(probably don’t have access) but that’d be my guess

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Well..just bought 744(1272 total) shares of AMC. Don't think it's a horrible move...and I could get lucky. If another squeeze does indeed happen...HAPPY FACE. If it doesn't...I think it will still do well till we get back to normal and the stock levels out.

Last edited:

venmos1

Established Member
Well..just bought 744(1272 total) shares of AMC. Don't thing it's a horrible move...and I could get lucky. If another squeeze does indeed happen...HAPPY FACE. If it doesn't...I think it will still do well till we get back to normal and the stock levels out.
nice move. its going to happen. have faith. Im very close to your position (share wise, not investment as ive been holding for a while now). Im hoping for a big rip up so i can sell say 500 shares then have it drop so i can buy more. Funds right now are pretty depleted. if i can get to around 2000 shares i will be very happy going into the squeeze.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
nice move. its going to happen. have faith. Im very close to your position (share wise, not investment as ive been holding for a while now). Im hoping for a big rip up so i can sell say 500 shares then have it drop so i can buy more. Funds right now are pretty depleted. if i can get to around 2000 shares i will be very happy going into the squeeze.
Sure it will be up and down but 6K gain today and highest sum to date. Not a bad first day after buying more.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Is DOGE supposed to take off again? Seems like its just slowly dying
It has one more down turn coming, mostly on the tail of BITcoin. The best time to buy Doge was yesterday. I bought @ .20, .18, and .17

I believe there is one more downturn and then it should take off.

Remember coins in general for the normal person are a hedge against inflation, and personally I would be looking at minimum 1 year investment.

But buy in the dip.

E

Users who are viewing this thread