SVTP stock pick thread.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Agreed. I just sold half and put that money in ULTHF.

Interesting that, I actually built my own little lithium bucket of stocks a while back. I waffled on it a few months and then decided that was for younger guys, LOL.

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
MVIS is looking good today, currently up 17% to $17.40

My brother seems to think they'll be acquired between now and July. We'll see. My positions are at $16.40 and $17.11 so currently in the black.

DISCLAIMER: He also thought/thinks Foresight FRSX is a good buy, but I'm down 24% on it. Maybe it's just on sale right now.

Been holding since sub $1. Have added at almost all price points along the way. Sitting on close to 5k shares with a sub $5 average. Bought originally with the sole intention of holding until buyout, mindset hasn’t changed. Valuations of Luminar and Velodyne just strengthened my resolve. Short term $30 and long term $100 is very possible. Speculative of course but very promising.

q6543

Established Member
I stumbled onto the GLD$ chart...

The monthly candle GLD chart is like nothing I've ever seen. In a good way

But... your timeframe needs to be 2 to 3 years at least. I don't like tying cash up that long... but there is a nice opportunity for someone.

q6543

Established Member
Screenshot_20210313-024740.jpg
it's literally a GIGANTIC bullish cup and handle. Again... LOOONG timeframe

Price target would be 240s pretty certain... you can write calls on it buy the I.V. is so low it's barely worth it... although as it breaks out... the vol should kick up as well.

Maybe i will make a play here.​

mariusvt

Established Member
I've still got my 20 shares, almost loaded up when it was down at 5ish but didn't pull the trigger. Mistake.

venmos1

Established Member
AMC taking the **** off boys

Hell to the Yeah. Its crazy people are talking now of it reaching $2k. i dont see that happening. But i think the huge overlooked driver of this is the timing of the stimulus. And i think a lot of people are going to have FOMO and will jump in. The question will be how long will the majority hold before selling.

venmos1

Established Member
Broke even and sold my AMC. I call it a win even if it does go any higher. lol
Boo. You sold and made out even and consider it a win even if it goes higher? What made you feel that the stock was close to peaking? Maybe it's me and I'll get burned but I'm so bullish on this process and confident in the squeeze. Wednesday a heck of a lot of people are getting stimulus checks. And guess where a lot of money is going....that's right amc. I'm glad you didn't lose any money but I think you left a lot on the table.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Boo. You sold and made out even and consider it a win even if it goes higher? What made you feel that the stock was close to peaking? Maybe it's me and I'll get burned but I'm so bullish on this process and confident in the squeeze. Wednesday a heck of a lot of people are getting stimulus checks. And guess where a lot of money is going....that's right amc. I'm glad you didn't lose any money but I think you left a lot on the table.

that’s the only reason I held...

I’m quite a bit up.. but Wednesday .. I’ll wait

Users who are viewing this thread