SVTP stock pick thread.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Cut NAKD now and lost a little bit. NOVN, god bless, im upside down on that and hoping to just break even on that one.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Anyone looked at VXRT? Oral COVID vaccine, first trial wasn’t 100% successful but it is cheap for pharma with lots of upside.

Fat Boss

Established Member
Anyone buying lithium stocks? Today I bought:

ULTHF @ $1.06
LAC @ $20.23

All the EV cars are going to need two things for sure, batteries and copper wire. SCCO is my copper play.

Well, you win some, and lose some. ULTHF up 15%, LAC down 10%. I plan on holding both for a while though.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
NOVN has taken a dive the last couple days.
I'm still well into the green on that one, so hoping I see that rebound again.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
After a full pants shitting, between the market and crypto, i read unusual whales tweet about picking up some discount stuff or long calls.

Got a Tesla at 650 and bought a couple of each ARK fund(all down 6-9% at that time)...these small moves are almost my only greens for the day lol.

Also got 1 BA call a month out...fingers crossed

trxcobra

Established Member
How the hell is Pfizer taking as much of a beating as it has the last ~12 weeks? One of my biggest holdings and boggles my mind sometimes. At least the dividend is good.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The shorties are duking it out again with the anti-shorties ! Again, LOL.

GameStop spikes above $70, up about 70% (updated)
  • Update 3:40 p.m. ET: Shares are now halted after a rally of nearly 74%.
  • #####
  • Shares of GameStop (NYSE:GME) look like they are getting another retail bid, jumping sharply in afternoon trading to an intraday high of $69.44.
  • GameStop is now up about 50% on the day.
  • The stock still has significant short interest at nearly 42%.
  • Another squeeze stock, Koss (NASDAQ:KOSS), up 34%, also saw a sharp rise shortly after 3 p.m. ET.
  • Last week, GameStop bull Keith Gill, also known as Roaring Kitty, shared a screenshot showing he had doubled his long position to 100K shares.
  • Earlier today, Berkshire Hathaway Vice Chairman Charlie Munger hit out against "new brokers" that he says are luring in gamblers who treat the market like a racetrack.

Fat Boss

Established Member
It's fascinating how that GME stock is continuing to play out. We all know the end game scenario is the same as Jockbuster Video, it's just what the road looks like between here and there.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
How the hell is Boeing stock not taking a beating?
what, you don't think scattering an engine over a town should make the stock jump?! lol

i sold my call at 205% today, my buddy sold some earlier on, but held the other half...he averaged 468% for the day. it was fun to watch, i'm learning candlesticks still, and now i see how that could be a little addictive

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
also, hope some of you held onto your meme stonks...wow

i was looking at a house when i got the alert GME was halted again, real estate gal says "whats that mean"...i'd forgot she'd lost a bunch on it(we are friends), so we look and it was over 100 already(hit 200 once) and she says "i literally cut my losses yesterday at $40 per"....OUCH!! i still feel bad

venmos1

Established Member
Anyone holding any bft stocks? This merger with paysafe is going to be a big deal. Should be a good increase in price when that happens.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
GBTC is selling at a discount to bitcoin holdings. Seems like a sure thing to reversion.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah most shit is down lately. Big bummer.
I'm gonna invest in some more BYDDY, NOVN, and PENN in the next week or so if it continues to drop.

Users who are viewing this thread