SVTP stock pick thread.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Seeing a lot of hockey stick charts on companies and chatter about new earning/ p/e paradigm's...watch out if you own something like that. With all the stimulus and new stimulus talk money, I have no clue how long the fuse is. Bonds and CD's pay nothing, people have no choice but equities to make money.

Saleen498

Established Member
Im riding IZEA like a bronco. Stock is going to blow up in my opinion. They have influencers flocking to them, to market to companies as a middle man, plus a ton of data and market info for big companies. They have rebooked disney, signed t-mobile, running whiskey ads for Makers Mark, and a ton of others. Ive got 16k shares in this baby, and I think its just going to go astronomical! Take a peak if you have extra cash laying around!
Thanks for this one. Good day here

and 马云没有自杀

lilcoop03

Established Member
What do you guys think about NOVN? Looks like it was at $27 back in 2017.. I bought 100 shares at $1 just to roll the dice but it would be great if it shot back up

edit: Its up 10.7% today

Last edited:

Saleen498

Established Member
What do you guys think about NOVN? Looks like it was at $27 back in 2017.. I bought 100 shares at $1 just to roll the dice but it would be great if it shot back up

I actually suggested that a few weeks back. I bought in at .62 I think and am adding at every dip. Seems like a good bet, they have alot of room to grow and alot in the pipeline. I see them passing $10 this year as long as they meet compliance. Today should be day one above $1

and 马云没有自杀

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

I bought 1400 at around .84c
It def moves around through out the day, but I'm up over $240 in less than 2 weeks

venmos1

Established Member
In on some IZEA and RECAF here as well! My MRO i bought back in April is starting to do some serious work too!
What do you buy recaf with? I have webull and found out recaf is considered an otc stock so they won't trade it. I guess robinhood won't trade otc stocks either. Looking to buy and hold it so hoping for a platform without any inactivity fees.

Fat Boss

Established Member
June 2017 it was $11.. Is it expected to get there again? It was as low as 50 cents after it tanked in 2018. $8 today

Who knows. So many momentum plays right now it's impossible to keep track of. But, if everyone thought it was going to 11 it'd already be there. That said, I bought some. :rolleyes:

Fat Boss

Established Member
I sold the bulk of my "penny stocks" this morning. But, my biggest investing weakness has always been the tendency to sell too soon.

Users who are viewing this thread