SVTP stock pick thread.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Opened an account with my bank. I have no clue what I am doing but, I bought some shares.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very interesting, although as the article states, Zynga has its work cut out for it in the coming quarters.

"Zynga will still have its work cut out for it in the coming quarters, however. The new law allows for online gambling only within Nevada, which limits the potential reach that any Internet company can provide as a major selling point for its service. And the Las Vegas Review-Journal noted that Nevada’s law was written to block companies that have already amassed piles of user data from gaining any sort of “head start” against their competitors in the state."

I'm going to look into this more. Thanks for the tip.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Off to a good start in the morning trading session. Thanks again OP. $$$

Thx OP. 10k shares bough @ $3.50 this morning... It seems like you've been following this stock for a while. What do you think is the realistic price and the real time frame to hold this for?

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
so tempted to open an etrade and buy but i feel the "too good to be true" always applies.

i really need to educate myself and dabble in this stuff

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
the below would concern me. although im assuming ti would take other companies just as long as zynga to do the same? im curious how the stock would be impacted so immediately if they arent going to see the revenue until a year from now.

Zynga Gains After Nevada Clears Online Gambling - Bloomberg

The San Francisco-based company filed for a preliminary finding of suitability for gaming in Nevada, Chief Revenue Officer Barry Cottle said in December. It could take the San Francisco game maker 12 to 18 months to become eligible for real-money wagering in the state, he said at the time. Dani Dudeck, a Zynga spokeswoman, couldn’t immediately be reached for comment today.

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
setup my account and i cant use the money i transferred until the 28th . too late for me anyways. oh well.

mcdover

Established Member
Nevada passed the law last week allowing online gambling. NJ should have theirs in place this week, and Mississippi/California are right around the corner. Zynga is ready to go in the UK and revenue should be generated there this year.

With Zynga's existing partnership with Facebook and the rumored talks with Wynn AND the Nevada law barring any competition from illegal sites currently running, Zynga has the potential to generate BILLIONS in revenue. That being said, this is easily a $15 stock. I see it at $5 by the end of the week, maybe $4 today.

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
im giving it a rip. why not.

are there forums dedicated to similar topics in this thread? id have more confidence where there is a bit more traffic than this thread.

Last edited:

bullsvt9313

Established Member
I am new to the whole stock thing can any one give me any help

all help will be appreciated. Whats the best website etrade scottrade and so forth

mcdover

Established Member
I am new to the whole stock thing can any one give me any help

all help will be appreciated. Whats the best website etrade scottrade and so forth

I like TD Ameritrade. I've got an Etrade account and don't care too much for it.

Users who are viewing this thread