SVTP stock pick thread.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
ToS will turn you into a different animal; no joke. In a good way. That is when I went full retard, and learned my potential. Literally hours and hours studying companies and graphs. It is well worth the switch. The ToS charting is amazing. You can literally see the pump or dump. MACD, RSI, Bollinger, simple moving average etc.

Go online and learn how to use it. Just remember not to get cocky. I was a full time day trader. It was my job to trade on the stock exchange, Risking a lot of money. Making a **** load of money most of the time but when you get a bad week....it's like taking a dildo in the ass LOL. day trading is risky, and takes a lot of skill, and a lot of balls, I would not **** with it. Swing trading is also on the risky side.

Nowadays I run a few business ventures and invest my money by "setting and forgetting" IE 401k, roth IRA, and individual brokerage in large cap companies like apple, msft, amzn, FB, etc. The day trading shit is too crazy for me, especially when I am rolling the dice on options. Overall I made a lot of money on these trades but the risk involved is quite high and I would rather take the overall yearly growth with the dividend to increase the portfolio value. Again, emphasizing mega cap stocks and large cap stocks, or s&p500.

For overall gain you want good ETF funds, like sp500 finds and tech funds. The sp500 funds are a really good pick for the next 20 to 30 years.

our market is still currently bullish. The fed bank is pumping tons and tons of money. That's good for now, coupled with the low housing interest rates. I fear the day when our housing rates increase, which they will., and it wont be a slow thing. Usually September is the worst month for stocks, out of the entire year. I hope Oct and and Nov give us some bullish results. I cringed today, but bought a lot more stocks. Again the moral here is buy low, and sell high.

QQQ and tech will never be stopped. For long term holds techs are going to dominate, I promise you. Mega caps ie Google, Amazon, Msft, aapl, if there is a down turn they will already have invested money in electric vehicles, electric home energy, and artificial intelligence. at this point all my bets are in technology. I have seen the 80s and I have seen our tech now, there is no way that is going to stop.

If I was starting from the beginning (which I am not) I would pump 100% of my money into tech and Artificial intelligence, as well as crypto. This is the new way of making millionaires and billionaires. I have about 20-25% of my net worth into crypto. I ride it like a rollercoaster. But when bitcoin hits 150k, And Ethereum 20k, I'm going to cash out and glad I held onto it. You can't win if you don't play, and you can't win if you don't hold your hand. Been doing this shit 20 years straight if I'm broke when I die at least I tried. my 2 cents gents take is as you like, Im not a professional financial advisor and all of my statements are for entertainment purposes only =)
TOS was very intimidating at first, which is why i stuck with RH and Webull, but now that i've learned more it is seeming like a better option for me. i have also noticed some of the big dog twitter accounts i follow use it also.

and yes, my accounts are very tech heavy lol. didn't mean to do that actually, but it's turned out well so far.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
FRSH up 27% within 3 hours

but a SHIT TON of peoples orders didn’t get filled by Robinhood at 38

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
Market has been very shaky. Staying heavy on the cash side. Played some VIAC calls from Monday and Tuesday for about 30% gain and picked up some AFRM calls after the drop this morning and sold them for +25%.

nxhappy

Established Member
china was a little shake up scare. I bought more on the dip. End of this month should be interesting. feds claim to keep the printing machine.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Attention all NAKD bag holders(myself included)
2665f4ee6e7b0f527f2e7b369c012cd5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread