SVTP stock pick thread.

q6543

Established Member
$GME still has implied volatility of 430% with MMM range of 44$... on a $85 stock.

Last edited:

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Still holding NAKD. 67,000 shares @ $1.46. Who knows what's gonna happen? Not me, might be in this for a while. Row row row your boat, gently down the stream! Merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream.......

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Still holding NAKD. 67,000 shares @ $1.46. Who knows what's gonna happen? Not me, might be in this for a while. Row row row your boat, gently down the stream! Merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream.......
Im def. in for long term on this one.

lilcoop03

Established Member

Ive got 200 shares at $1.00. I cant imagine 67,000

Can anyone explain why it was $600 in June 2018? IPO?

Last edited:

q6543

Established Member
All they do is reverse splits and offerings. That's the business model. Alot of companies are like that.

So they pump it to over 1$ to avoid a delist, when it falls too far below.. they'll 10 for 1 reverse split, give or take... wash rinse repeat.

Those charts ALWAYS look the same..you are looking back to before all the dilution, share price could've actually been $xyz

Fat Boss

Established Member
We at Lam Research had another great quarter and year. The CEO in the all employee meeting said he's never seen a market where all segments are looking as good as they do. The beauty of our company is no matter who wins the software OR hardware "wars," Lam will win. We've been growing market share for years, and continue to do so in a rapidly expanding market. In a nutshell, we make the machines that make computer chips.

Take a look at the chart at 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, and maximum timeframes. BTW, Cramer loves us- and we're on sale. American company.

Lam Research Corporation (LRCX) Stock Price, News, Quote & History - Yahoo Finance

C0bra99

Established Member
Ok If you wanted to go large ~$50,000 NAKD or AMC? to capitalize on this up swing for the week? Please explain why? Got some DOGE coin already

q6543

Established Member
Not advice, with that kinda change
Screenshot_20210203-150038.jpg
I'd be looking to long $AMZN on todays weakness... and it's backtesting a giant structure as well.

Reminds me of apple... where a few years from now they'll say.... blah blah.. if you had bought AMZN stock on the day jeff bezos stepped down.. it's done %xyz

Or split AMZN and GOOGL after the homerun they just hit... maybe you get some pullback in either name. Maybe blend in some $BABA or $TCEHY or $BIDU... then you have the globe covered.

Last edited:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Not advice, with that kinda changeView attachment 1687025 I'd be looking to long $AMZN on todays weakness... and it's backtesting a giant structure as well.

Reminds me of apple... where a few years from now they'll say.... blah blah.. if you had bought AMZN stock on the day jeff bezos stepped down.. it's done %xyz

Or split AMZN and GOOGL after the homerun they just hit... maybe you get some pullback in either name. Maybe blend in some $BABA or $TCEHY or $BIDU... then you have the globe covered.
AMZN is my biggest stock currently, they will only grow from here on out. I got my first share at 1400 which has more than doubled. I have 8.4 shares now and 4 in BABA. :)

boost88

Established Member
I took a big shaft on amc and Nokia. Still have the Nokia and once it hits my buy price it's gone

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread