SVTP stock pick thread.

venmos1

Established Member
AMC crashed lol
I was reading that they tried to get amc to close below 9. It closed at 13. It's 9.07 premarket now. If what people are sharing is true, yesterday was the highest priced shorts to cover. Now they are lower, under 6 so it should be good. I would think there will be people buying who swap over to other exchanges from robinhood. I'm staying optimistic.

q6543

Established Member
Took a dollar on baba inbetween ER and CC... terrible price action.

Full focus on $GME for a bounce on the 5 minute today/tomorrow. Still on ALOT of screens.

q6543

Established Member
4 clams in a few minutes, hope the action is like this all day Screenshot_20210202-084142.jpg Screenshot_20210202-084153.jpg

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I was reading that they tried to get amc to close below 9. It closed at 13. It's 9.07 premarket now. If what people are sharing is true, yesterday was the highest priced shorts to cover. Now they are lower, under 6 so it should be good. I would think there will be people buying who swap over to other exchanges from robinhood. I'm staying optimistic.

can you explain this is better terms? I kinda get it. But I don’t at the same time

venmos1

Established Member
can you explain this is better terms? I kinda get it. But I don’t at the same time
No. Lol. I don't really get it either. I'm sure someone will set us straight. Something like there are contracts that expire and they (hedge funders) want the stock price to be low so they can make money. If stock price is high, (hence the drive for tons of people to buy and hold one stock) they have to cover the price differential. These are shorts, so they lose money. These contracts are at different prices so the desired end of day price differs depending on what price they need. For all I know, I could have this all wrong.

venmos1

Established Member
Should I put my sell order for my amc shares for like 400? People are saying to do this? I've also seen others say not to.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
No. Lol. I don't really get it either. I'm sure someone will set us straight. Something like there are contracts that expire and they (hedge funders) want the stock price to be low so they can make money. If stock price is high, (hence the drive for tons of people to buy and hold one stock) they have to cover the price differential. These are shorts, so they lose money. These contracts are at different prices so the desired end of day price differs depending on what price they need. For all I know, I could have this all wrong.

that’s how I know it..
But I’m like.. everybody keeps saying hold on this one, and Seeing optimism here is rough lol

venmos1

Established Member
that’s how I know it..
But I’m like.. everybody keeps saying hold on this one, and Seeing optimism here is rough lol
I know. People said if you are having second thoughts or doubts shut your phone off and stop looking. It's hard staying positive watching it drop.

Fat Boss

Established Member
Stuff like this happens in the tail end of a bubble.

Yep. I sold all my "gambling" stocks Friday and yesterday, including AMC. Just have my mutual funds and the ton of LRCX I have for working there. Well, I also have a small position in RECAF that is up like 690% just for fun and a small amount of NOVA and ARRY because you just know the Biden green energy plan is forthcoming. I'm going to start converting the mutual funds to stable value funds next.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Yep. I sold all my "gambling" stocks Friday and yesterday, including AMC. Just have my mutual funds and the ton of LRCX I have for working there. Well, I also have a small position in RECAF that is up like 690% just for fun and a small amount of NOVA and ARRY because you just know the Biden green energy plan is forthcoming. I'm going to start converting the mutual funds to stable value funds next.

Been watching that RECAF.

Adower

Established Member
Take a look into GOEV.

They're a EV platform. Apple is looking into either working with them or purchasing them as the platform in which they will build their electric car.

nxhappy

Established Member
AMC is ****ed. GME is ****ed. The ride is over, bubble has popped. Twas a good, small ride.

if you want a guarantee invest is Mega stocks. apple, msft, tesla, disney, google ...megas have a good list maybe 50 diff companies taking over the world ...it's not rocket science ...invest 90% in mega the other 10 you can **** off and gamble on this gamstop amc shit =)

Users who are viewing this thread