SVTP stock pick thread.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
there is a thread stacked at the top of the forum for this kind of thing ... SVT Stock pick thread ... take a look there

nxhappy

Established Member
under $3? **** no. Stay away from that JUNK. real stocks are going to cost $20/share minimum. I would start with finviz.com and learn how to use a stock screener. learn about PE ratio, RSI, MACD, simple moving average, etc. you can't just pick a stock because you think they will do good. It's literally a chart and numbers game.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
under $3? **** no. Stay away from that JUNK. real stocks are going to cost $20/share minimum. I would start with finviz.com and learn how to use a stock screener. learn about PE ratio, RSI, MACD, simple moving average, etc. you can't just pick a stock because you think they will do good. It's literally a chart and numbers game.
Tesla puts as well!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I was looking to invest a bit more in AAPL, but not sure if I should do it now, or wait until after the split on 8/28.
Opinions?

Socal Mach

300+ club
Established Member
With Apple splitting on the 28th, is it better to buy a few shares at the higher price or wait until after the split?

nxhappy

Established Member
Apple should pump up for a few weeks, before the split. Either way, solid solid company. Same with MSFT and AMZN. If you want to buy and hold forever ....just buy the mega cap companies. They will NEVER die.

Users who are viewing this thread