SVTP stock pick thread.

musclefan21

Established Member
which is why I sais MY OPINION. and don't put anything in it you are not afraid to lose. and are you saying you have 2000 bitcoins or 2k dollars in bitcoin?
I have a .5 bitcoin. It was like almost 4K when I threw 2k in there. I wish I had 2000 bitcoin. I would be rich!!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I have a .5 bitcoin. It was like almost 4K when I threw 2k in there. I wish I had 2000 bitcoin. I would be rich!!
yeah no kidding .... I thought about getting in back in the day ... then I regretted not doing it ... now .. not so much lol

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Ford is at 8.76 .. I just picked up another 100 shares. apparently the market likes the deal with VW

D1984

Whining
Established Member
I've been buying PCG Feb and Mar puts over the past couple days. Unless something weird happens I should make some $$$ when the Jan 29 BK filing comes around. Right now it's being pumped and held up most likely by institutions trying to unload along with some degenerate gamblers

nxhappy

Established Member
anyone buying amazon right now? I think 2019 is going to yield 15-20%

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
search the thread it has been discussed several times. I own 1300 shares of ford and I am in it for the long haul . Ford has always been undervalued, the biggest reason is that analysts don't like the fact that their Financing arm is still integrated in the main company so they are nervous should there be the auto loan equivalent of the housing crash. most of my dividends I reinvest in their stock. eventually I think they will come around to a higher value again. I bought at 5 something. I should have sold when it was 17 and then bought again when it was under 8. I would have even more lol

nxhappy

Established Member
search the thread it has been discussed several times. I own 1300 shares of ford and I am in it for the long haul . Ford has always been undervalued, the biggest reason is that analysts don't like the fact that their Financing arm is still integrated in the main company so they are nervous should there be the auto loan equivalent of the housing crash. most of my dividends I reinvest in their stock. eventually I think they will come around to a higher value again. I bought at 5 something. I should have sold when it was 17 and then bought again when it was under 8. I would have even more lol

1 yr -19%
5 yr -41%
52 wk low 7.41 w current 8.68

strong growth HIGHLY unlikely however the dividend is good and right now it's close to the 52 week low. I wouldn't dump heavily into it but hey ya never know. What scares me is the 5 year stats.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Yeah I considered all that ... and don't care LOL. what I have bought I could sell today and still make money. it would have to dip below 5 bucks again for me to lose on it. and if it does drop below 5 again I will buy more. it is WAY undervalued

1 yr -19%
5 yr -41%
52 wk low 7.41 w current 8.68

strong growth HIGHLY unlikely however the dividend is good and right now it's close to the 52 week low. I wouldn't dump heavily into it but hey ya never know. What scares me is the 5 year stats.

nxhappy

Established Member
Yeah I considered all that ... and don't care LOL. what I have bought I could sell today and still make money. it would have to dip below 5 bucks again for me to lose on it. and if it does drop below 5 again I will buy more. it is WAY undervalued
it does have excellent dividend ....so if you hold on to it, **** it. Ford will NEVER go away. Worse case scenario is a government buy out like GM....

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member

Do you know if they are the only major auto company still functioning that way? I tried searching about Toyota and GM, no luck.

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
For you dividend guys, check out CG. Pays similar to F but with better capital appreciation potential.

JimCSHO

Established Member
it does have excellent dividend ....so if you hold on to it, **** it. Ford will NEVER go away. Worse case scenario is a government buy out like GM....
You realize that in a bankruptcy like GM the owners are the last to be paid? Stock represents ownership.
So your worst case scenario means that your stock ends up worth $000.00 after creditors are paid. GM owners got nothing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4.698gt

Established Member
What's your take on AZO since I work for them and have been steadily buying stock through their program for years?

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Just a quick look at their chart and the fact that there was a $1B stock buyback looks like you're doing some good work there.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
What's your take on AZO since I work for them and have been steadily buying stock through their program for years?

Hard to say but I would not be buying it at 1000+ a share. It has done so well for investors but as a parts buyer, I think AZ is falling out of favor.

nxhappy

Established Member
took a big hit today ...I think the market is just correcting. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Users who are viewing this thread