SVTP stock pick thread.

pwrshft99

Established Member
If that was you that originally posted Advantis thanks. I bought at $.018. Just sold some. I also bought SANP at $.0012 and its at $.0005 and MYHI @ $.24 its at $.11. So you win some lose some.

I sold my original investment and will only be playing with house money from here on out. Still think the company has potential but I feel better with no risk associated anymore

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I sold my original investment and will only be playing with house money from here on out. Still think the company has potential but I feel better with no risk associated anymore
I agree. Where do you find these things?

pwrshft99

Established Member
I agree. Where do you find these things?

Mostly on Reddit r/weedstocks however as it has gotten more popular the sub has taken a hit in quality. There's is an app called New Cannabis Ventures that sends you alerts about breaking news.

Advantis was pure luck. Had discussed the idea of cannabis stocks with a co-worker and he googled recent cannabis patents. First thing he landed on was Advantis. He took a pass, I jumped in. Thanks dude lol

Last edited:

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
That's pretty good volume. I generally stay away from OTC, but since last Thursday it's doubled...

MG0h3

Established Member
I usually don’t play penny stocks but can’t ignore the volume either.

Bought about $2k worth between andi and advt yesterday and just going to hold.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

96 cobra

Established Member
The big ANDI dip today was interesting, but not as interesting as the crazy buy volume after the dip:
p.gif

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
May be a good spot to get in real cheap, but when they are trading under a dollar they risk being delisted.
Last one I bought like that did a reverse split. I didn't get hurt because the price stayed up, but I held it for almost a year.

pwrshft99

Established Member
Thinking February will bring some vitality to the Cannabis market. The 14th alone has two big catalyst imo. Canopy Growth, releasing their quarterly report. They made a lot of moves and I think many eyes will be watching.

Also the 14th is the first hearing in the case of a 12 year old girls family suing the government to reschedule Cannabis
http://fox59.com/2017/11/12/colorad...ral-to-legalize-medical-marijuana-nationwide/

It doesn't take much news for this sector to explode.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
So I don’t want to go back a hundred pages but for those who used Scottrade how has the switch to TD Ameritrade go?

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
So I don’t want to go back a hundred pages but for those who used Scottrade how has the switch to TD Ameritrade go?

It went smooth but I hate it. Although it looks like you can do more I liked the simplicity of ST.
With that said, I did well trading the VIX fund in the last 2 weeks. lol

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Guess I am gonna have to get to it then. I have about 300 in dividends to reinvest. And yea one reason I chose ST was for the ease of use. Might change to someplace else if it is too big of a pain in the ass
It went smooth but I hate it. Although it looks like you can do more I liked the simplicity of ST.
With that said, I did well trading the VIX fund in the last 2 weeks. lol

MG0h3

Established Member
If you're banking with someone that offers a trading platform, maybe look into that. Due to my account balance, I get a lot of free trades. Can't recall the number, but more than I'll make in a year.

Users who are viewing this thread