SVTP stock pick thread.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
I love the biotech stocks. lots of them are cheap and it only takes one home run drug for them to launch. Like ptie, Remoxy has been in trials with good results. News today and bam!
GALT and PULM are two more I've bought and sold.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
PTIE is volatile as heck today. I keep watching it to see if I can find a good spot to jump in for a while and make a little money but it's crazy.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Lol. I dunno why I sold my NVAX yesterday. It's up 20% so far today hahah. I took a 2.5% profit when I could have stayed in a little longer and taken 20%+. Oh well.

Edit!! I must have just had a dream about selling my NVAX but I really didn't. Up 40%+ now hahahahahaha.

Last edited:

1wild-horse

Established Member
awesome! I just checked my watchlist and I had NVAX on it from last year. Remembered you commented on buying and when I seen it was up 30+% I jumped over here to mention it! Time to bail and take profit!

1wild-horse

Established Member
PTiE was of course going to pull back today. I wish I had more time to watch, the dip was down in the 7's again and now it shot past 9. That's a pretty good gain there if it was played right.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Chart for Ford still looks good so I bought some. Maybe I'll squeak in and get on the dividend payout for this month. Earnings are on 1/24 so we'll see what happens. I don't usually like to hold on to stock for very long but maybe it will pay out.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Says the average volume is only 90. Everything on that page is about as weird as it comes. Their name is emergency pest services but they treat old people in nursing homes? Sounds about as shady as all the other OTC stocks.

1wild-horse

Established Member
I tried looking and TD would crash every time I wanted to look at the overview page

cobralvr01

Established Member
Well I'm pretty sure the Bitcoin bubble I mentioned earlier just popped today. This is as of 10:38a on 1/16/2018.
1432893-df44d7e2c3c96dc6a8d68cf2fb12986b.jpg

Attachments

• btc.png
    btc.png
    374.6 KB · Views: 326

MG0h3

Established Member

96 cobra

Established Member
Heard about it via word of mouth.
I usually stay clear of penny stocks, but this one seemed more promising.

pwrshft99

Established Member
Awhile back I posted about Advantis, finally seeing some payoff. I bought at an average of $0.03 and it's at $0.08 and climbing. These are not mind blowing numbers but for a newb investor it is exciting!!

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Awhile back I posted about Advantis, finally seeing some payoff. I bought at an average of $0.03 and it's at $0.08 and climbing. These are not mind blowing numbers but for a newb investor it is exciting!!

If that was you that originally posted Advantis thanks. I bought at $.018. Just sold some. I also bought SANP at $.0012 and its at $.0005 and MYHI @ $.24 its at $.11. So you win some lose some.

Users who are viewing this thread